EE Program Volunteer Training guides you in connecting young people to nature with ease and enthusiasm, tapping your own strengths.
If you enjoy spending time with kids, watching them discover new things, and experiencing their sense of wonder and adventure, please consider joining us in March for a two-day training workshop:
- Learn about our innovative approach to connecting children with nature.
- Explore habitats and wildlife through hands-on, experiential, and inquiry-based learning.
- Engage in expressive arts that complement and enhance environmental learning.
- Tour the circle of learning at McNary National Wildlife Refuge.
- Examine alternative environmental learning models.
- Connect with online volunteer resources.